Saskia Goetgeluk appointed as CEO Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo
Saskia Goetgeluk (1964) will start as CEO of Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo as of May 1, 2017. She is responsible for the substantive development of the campus to the knowledge and innovation landscape in the field of healthy nutrition.
Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo hosts the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
Target: Food Industry | Food retail | Farmers | Growers | Agricultural industry | Technology suppliers (corporate, start-up) | System integrators | Governmental bodies (Local, Regional, National) | Project developers | Finance / Consulting | Food Logistics | Research institutes | Universities | NGO’s | Charity etc.